Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Daily Report - 24 Jan

Another day, another dollar as the saying goes. Not much to say about it really. My meds appear to be working properly over the last couple of nights. The only problem with that is they make it VERY hard to get going in the mornings. Can sleep for 12 to 14 hours easy, and if I didn't force myself to get out of bed then even longer.

All this sleep & feeling quite lethargic when I do finally get up means really nothing gets done all day. Hell it's usually around midday or later before I can get moving at all. Don't know what to do about it really - before changing meds my life was in the toilet, but these days of not being able to move aren't much fun either.

Didn't do much of anything at all today. Went out for a cuppa with a friend in the afternoon for an hour or so. Then out for a little while bowling tonight & that's it. Spent a little time through the day working on some outlines to a few articles I want to write for here, hope to start getting them done over the next few days to a week. Maybe. :)

But overall a pretty quiet day.

Emotional: 5.0
Activity: 4.0
Interaction: 4.5

Look after yourselves until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment