Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Daily Report - 18 Jan

Despite another sleepless night, today was a pretty good day. Up early for the fishing trip I mentioned yesterday - no luck though, maybe next time. After that spent a busy but good day in some very good company. We worked few a few things together & had a few laughs along the way. I really enjoyed the day.

Evening was soured a little when I returned home to find a friend having a hard time with their own depression, resulting in a trip to the hospital. They're home now & I hope it will all work out over the next few days with the support rallying around. Fingers crossed on that one.

But overall it was one of my better days. Another busy day tomorrow so hopefully get a good nights sleep!

Emotional: 7.0
Activity: 6.0
Interaction: 6.0

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment