Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm Back

Been quite sometime since my last post, sorry for that. My real life has been quite busy & I suppose I was feeling a little lazy & not wanting to write really. But I'm back with some more wind in my sails and some ideas for more posts in the future.

For myself, things haven't been too bad. Have managed to avoid any real lows or highs. Had a change in my medications during this time that I'm not sure if it's helping or not right now - though it doesn't seem to be doing anything bad. Just a case of wait & see I suppose.

That's it for right now but I will be back to posting again over the next few weeks.

Cheers.

The information contained in this blog can not be considered medical advice. These are only my own thoughts, feelings & ideas. If you or someone you know are having problems with mental illness please seek qualified medical advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment