Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Music - To Feel, To Hear, To Learn

As I've said previously, music means a lot to me, something that can touch me when nothing else can. So I'm going to start posting songs that mean something to me in one way or the other.

Every now and then a song comes along that seems to be directed at those suffering depression or feeling life is not worth the effort. Not love songs, but ones that seem to go directly to those feeling lost in the world.

Nickelback is one of my favourite bands and their last album 'Here And Now' contains a song called 'Lullaby' which seems to be one of these songs. Forget the video, just listen to words. Just remember, there is someone there for you, whoever you are.



Take care & enjoy.

Mark

The information contained in this blog can not be considered medical advice. These are only my own thoughts, feelings & ideas. If you or someone you know are having problems with mental illness please seek qualified medical advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment